The long-awaited Remote Gambling Act (Wet kansspelen op afstand) presumably enters into force in Q1 2021, followed six months later by the opening of the regulated Dutch online market. The latest developments surrounding the remote gambling regime will be discussed at the upcoming Gaming in Holland Conference on 22 September 2020 in Amsterdam.
The preliminary agenda of this event consist of the following topics and speakers:
- Keynote speech – René Janssen, Chairman of the Netherlands Gambling Authority;
- Advertising and best practices in regulated EU markets – Anne-Jaap Snijders, CCO at Kindred Group;
- IMGL Masterclass – Justin Franssen, Partner at Kalff Katz & Franssen attorneys at law;
- Covid-19 and problem gambling: What do we know? – Pieter Remmers, CEO of Assissa & Michael Auer, Director of Neccton;
- Responsible advertising from an Italian and pan-European perspective – Mauro De Fabritiis, Founder of MDF Partners.
You can register for this event via this link. Please note that clients of Kalff Katz & Franssen can visit this conference with a 10% discount. You can contact us via phone or email.
This year’s conference venue is one of Amsterdam’s most beloved buildings, the national monument “Beurs van Berlage”. The Beurs van Berlage is easily reached by public transportation. Parking is available close to the conference venue.
Please note that, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, safety will be top priority. The following measures have been taken:
- The conference venue obliges guests to keep 1.5 meters distance at all times;
- The event will take place in a spacious room where you will be seated at large, round tables;
- No networking and social events, the event will consist of a full conference program;
- No queues: conference program and badge will be delivered to you by courier prior to the event;
- Special venue app that enables you to participate in this event safely and responsibly;
- The event will take place in full compliance with all applicable regulations and public health recommendations.
Visit the conference website for more information, or contact Willem van Oort: email@example.com.